Event name: Susie Gibson Showjumping Clinic
Equestrian event type: Showjumping Clinic
Status: Going ahead
Online entries – Open
A fantastic opportunity for a private lesson with top showjumping coach Susie Gibson, UKCC Level 3 Coach, Educator and Assessor. Lessons open to all levels. An opportunity not to be missed. (£20 deposit secures your place, £30 to be paid to Susie on the day)
Slots available from 12pm – 5pm on a first come first served basis.
All bookings to be made online by following the link below:
COVID 19 INFORMATION – PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE BOOKING
This situation is fluid and can change at any time – our website will show the most up to date and accurate guidance.
Aintree International Equestrian Centre has a duty of care to our staff and customers. Please respect our rules and take them seriously or you will be asked to leave.
Clients must NOT attend Aintree if they:
- Have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS111 or NHS Track & Trace
- Are in a household that is self-isolating
- Have shown any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- A new continuous cough
- An elevated temperature/fever above 37.8c
- A loss of smell or taste
- Have come into contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Covid-19 without wearing appropriate medical-grade PPE
RULES FOR CLINICS
- You must respect social distancing at all times
- There is ample parking. Please use all space available and park away from other vehicles.
- There will be hand sanitizing at the gate into the arena which must be used when entering and exiting the arena. Please also bring a personal supply of hand sanitizer to use throughout your visit.
- One rider and one assistant per horse, please adhere to government guidelines – must all be from same household or can be 2 individuals from separate households but social distancing must be respected.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted unless they are riding themselves.
- Clients must arrive and leave promptly – never wait around to chat/watch/socialise
- Please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to make a prompt start in the arena.
- There will be a 15 minutes permitted before your clinic start time to warm up, in the warm up arena. Jumping will not be permitted in the warm up.
- Do not run over your time slot.
- All poo to be picked up in arena and car park (gloves to be worn when handling the equipment)
- Show jumping course must be left ready for next hire – poles on cups, fences left at 80cms approx, and please do not change the positioning of the “track” – please ensure you wear gloves when handling any equipment and fences and sanitise hands regularly throughout.
- Concrete area around the arena is only accessed to use the Toilet facilities, not for viewing.
- Toilets will be available for use if required but we ask, wherever possible, you use your own facilities on your horsebox, if you have them. If you have used the toilet, please ensure you inform a member of the Aintree team that the toilet has been used so that it can be cleaned. Only the disabled toilet will be open to use.
- All use of facilities is at your own risk.
- Please report any breakages.
- Anyone taking payment in return for instructing, offering advice or help (instructors) MUST have valid insurance.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring they exercise their horses within their capabilities and fitness levels for them and their horse
EQUINE INFLUENZA VACCINATIONS: Primary vaccinations with 12 month boosters.
Always carry your horse’s passport. You will be asked to provide vaccination details at time of booking.
These measures have been put in place for the benefit and safety of everyone – please take them seriously as non-compliance will force us to ask you to leave
Aintree Racecourse Developments Ltd