Event name: Susie Gibson Working Hunter Clinic
Equestrian event type: Working Hunter Clinic
Status: Going ahead
Online entries – Open
A fantastic opportunity for a private lesson with top coach Susie Gibson, UKCC Level 3 Coach, Educator and Assessor. Lessons open to all levels. An opportunity not to be missed. (£20 deposit secures your place, £30 to be paid to Susie on the day)
Slots available from 1pm – 7pm on a first come first served basis.
All bookings to be made online by following the link below:
COVID 19 INFORMATION – PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE BOOKING
As we are all aware, the guidelines and restrictions change constantly. Aintree Equestrian Centre strictly adheres to all local and national restrictions regarding travel, mixing of households and social distancing. Please make sure you are fully aware of the latest restrictions prior to arriving to the racecourse, as non-adherence will result in admittance being refused.
Clients must NOT attend Aintree if they:
- Have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS111 or NHS Track & Trace
- Are in a household that is self-isolating
- Have shown any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- A new continuous cough
- An elevated temperature/fever above 37.8c
- A loss of smell or taste
- Have come into contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Covid-19 without wearing appropriate medical-grade PPE
RULES FOR CLINICS
- You must respect social distancing at all times
- There is ample parking. Please use all space available and park away from other vehicles.
- There will be hand sanitizing at the gate into the arena which must be used when entering and exiting the arena. Please also bring a personal supply of hand sanitizer to use throughout your visit.
- Please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to make a prompt start in the arena.
- Do not run over your time slot.
- All poo to be picked up in arena and car park (gloves to be worn when handling the equipment)
- All use of facilities is at your own risk.
- Please report any breakages.
- Anyone taking payment in return for instructing, offering advice or help (instructors) MUST have valid insurance.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring they exercise their horses within their capabilities and fitness levels for them and their horse
VACCINATIONS – As per our terms and conditions, all horses attending the Centre must be fully up to date with annual vaccinations, and must not have had any vaccination in the 6 days prior to attending. Clear images of all passports must be uploaded at the entry stage via Horse Monkey. These images must clearly show the pony/horses name and a full vaccination history, showing the primary course as well as the latest booster.
These measures have been put in place for the benefit and safety of everyone – please take them seriously as non-compliance will force us to ask you to leave.
Aintree Racecourse Developments Ltd