Liverpool L9 5AS
The Dodson & Horrell Amateur & Veteran Championships 2020 has been rescheduled from the 17th – 22nd May 2021.
Entries will close at 23.55 on Friday 7th May 2021
* IMPORTANT NOTICE *
- Only people from the same household can travel together to the show, unless they are in the same ‘bubble’.
- No mixing of households in lorries at any time during the show
- You can sit with up to 6 people at a table in the indoor arena (maximum of two households)
- The bar open will be open in the arena each evening – waitress service will be available
- Masks will need to be worn in indoor areas when not eating, drinking or riding.
- Unauthorised parties are not permitted
Please note a change to arrival arrangements – no arrivals are allowed prior to Sunday 16th May.
Prices for services will stay the same as November 2020:
Stabling (duration) £120
Electric Hook Up (duration) £85
Large Haylage bales £55
Small Haylage, Hay and Shavings bales £10
Hostel Accommodation £250 – please note no sharing outside of households are allowed, any change in Covid restrictions could mean the accommodation is not available but we will not know this until nearer the event but please do bear this in mind.
This will be done via Horse Monkey, please ensure that you are registered with them or if you have registered before, check you can log in ok. This is now the ONLY way we will accept entries and stables bookings for this show.
We are a very busy venue and we have a lot of other events on before the champs, so please try and be patient…. we know how excited you all are!