Arena hire – £40.00 per hour (£45 weekends) for up to three horses. £5 per additional horse over three.
PLEASE NOTE THE ARENA IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL THE 16TH MAY FOR THE RANDOX GRAND NATIONAL
Please READ the information below, before booking arena hires
ARENA HIRE SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ
- The cost of the hire is £40 per hour (£45 weekends). Please note that no refunds will be given for cancellations unless 48 hours notice is given.
- If you haven’t already paid for your hire, please pay at the upstairs Equestrian Centre office (the door is by the toilets in the main arena).
- Please ensure that you poo pick the arena & lorry park before you leave. CCTV is in operation & fines will be issued if the arena isn’t poo picked.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE NOT RIDING ON YOUR OWN AND YOU HAVE SOMEONE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
- RIDNG IS NOT PERMITTED OUTSIDE OF THE CAR PARK AREA, PLEASE DO NOT RIDE NEAR TO THE TRACK OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON SITE.
- Please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to make a prompt start in the arena.
- Do not warm up in any other area.
- Do not run over your time slot.
- Show jumping course must be left ready for next hire – poles on cups, fences left at 80cms approx. Please do not change the positioning of the “track”
- Ensure that the safety cups are on the correct position at all times
- Ensure that the gate into the arena is closed at all times
- Lunging is not permitted in any of the arenas.
- Toilets will be available for use
- All use of facilities is at your own risk.
- Please report any breakages.
- Anyone taking payment in return for instructing, offering advice or help (instructors) MUST have valid insurance.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring they exercise their horses within their capabilities and fitness levels for them and their horse
Equestrian Centre Office – 0151 522 2949
Out of Office Hours Emergency Number (Aintree Security) 07525735757
Should you have any further queries you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aintree Equestrian Centre
EQUINE INFLUENZA VACCINATIONS: Primary vaccinations with 12 month boosters.
Always carry your horse’s passport. You will be asked to provide vaccination details at time of booking.
These measures have been put in place for the benefit and safety of everyone – please take them seriously as non-compliance will force us to ask you to leave
Aintree Racecourse Developments Ltd
All under one roof, the centre comprises a Main Arena (70m x 30m) with tiered seating for up to 200 people, but with the capacity to seat 1500 if required. Linked by a rubberised walkway, we also have a Warm Up Arena (55m x 20m) with both areas being surfaced with Andrews Bowen Pro-Wax. The judges and commentators box features the latest PA system, together with a bird’s eye view over the main arena. The arena has two show offices one is conveniently situated next to the collecting ring and is wired for internet and wi-fi access, and the other is located upstairs within the café area, over looking the arena.
We have extensive hard standing parking for horseboxes with a non-slip walkway access to the collecting ring, together with free car parking and good disabled access to the arena. We have on site permanent stabling for 160 horses with a solarium and wash down facilities available within the racecourse grounds, together with basic lodge accommodation and a canteen when staying over at shows of a duration of two days or more. There is also the space to have additional temporary stabling, if required.
The arena is also suitable for hosting horse sales, equine trade related events, clinics and can be easily adapted to suit all requirements. The arena is easily transformed into 3700sq metres of exhibition space with the simple installation of the latest plastic hard floor covering the surfaces.
Our full facility is also available to hire on a daily rate
The arena is also suitable for hosting horse sales, equine trade related events, external shows & clinics and can be easily adapted to suit all requirements. The arena is easily transformed into 3700sq metres of exhibition space with the simple installation of the latest plastic hard floor covering the surfaces. For more information on and full details please contact us.
More information, any question, contact us now!