We are receiving a lot of enquiries for arena hire dates before the Area Festival.
The Equestrian Centre is now closed until the 15th May and there are only a few arena hire days available due to a large showjumping show taking place from the 17th-22nd May.
These few arena hire dates will be released on Monday 29th March at 12noon and will be on a first come, first served basis.
Proposed dates for hire will be:
23rd May (afternoon only)
24th May (8am-9pm)
Further slots may become available at short notice, we will announce these via our social media pages should that be the case.
We also have two BD show dates on the 25th & 26th May with the same tests as the Area Festival.
Please READ the information below, before booking arena hires
This situation is fluid and can change at any time – our website will show the most up to date and accurate guidance.
Aintree International Equestrian Centre has a duty of care to our staff and customers. Please respect our rules and take them seriously or you will be asked to leave.
Clients must NOT attend Aintree if they:
- Have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS111 or NHS Track & Trace
- Are in a household that is self-isolating
- Have shown any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- A new continuous cough
- An elevated temperature/fever above 37.8c
- A loss of smell or taste
- Have come into contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Covid-19 without wearing appropriate medical-grade PPE
RULES FOR INDOOR ARENA HIRE
- You must respect social distancing at all times
- There is ample parking. Please use all space available and park away from other vehicles.
- There will be hand sanitizing at the gate into the arena which must be used when entering and exiting the arena. Please also bring a personal supply of hand sanitizer to use throughout your visit.
- You can only attend if you adhere to current Covid-19 restrictions, including the not mixing of households.
- Spectators are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted unless they are riding themselves.
- Clients must arrive and leave promptly – never wait around to chat/watch/socialise
- Please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to make a prompt start in the arena.
- Do not warm up in any other area.
- Do not run over your time slot.
- All poo to be picked up in arena and car park (gloves to be worn when handling the equipment)
- Show jumping course must be left ready for next hire – poles on cups, fences left at 80cms approx, and please do not change the positioning of the “track” – please ensure you wear gloves when handling any equipment and fences and sanitise hands regularly throughout.
- Concrete area around the arena is only accessed to use the Toilet facilities, not for viewing.
- Toilets will be available for use if required but we ask, wherever possible, you use your own facilities on your horsebox, if you have them. If you have used the toilet, please ensure you inform a member of the Aintree team that the toilet has been used so that it can be cleaned. Only the disabled toilet will be open to use.
- All use of facilities is at your own risk.
- Please report any breakages.
- Anyone taking payment in return for instructing, offering advice or help (instructors) MUST have valid insurance.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring they exercise their horses within their capabilities and fitness levels for them and their horse
EQUINE INFLUENZA VACCINATIONS: Primary vaccinations with 12 month boosters.
Always carry your horse’s passport. You will be asked to provide vaccination details at time of booking.
These measures have been put in place for the benefit and safety of everyone – please take them seriously as non-compliance will force us to ask you to leave
Aintree Racecourse Developments Ltd
All under one roof, the centre comprises a Main Arena (70m x 30m) with tiered seating for up to 200 people, but with the capacity to seat 1500 if required. Linked by a rubberised walkway, we also have a Warm Up Arena (55m x 20m) with both areas being surfaced with Andrews Bowen Pro-Wax. The judges and commentators box features the latest PA system, together with a bird’s eye view over the main arena. The arena has two show offices one is conveniently situated next to the collecting ring and is wired for internet and wi-fi access, and the other is located upstairs within the café area, over looking the arena.
We have extensive hard standing parking for horseboxes with a non-slip walkway access to the collecting ring, together with free car parking and good disabled access to the arena. We have on site permanent stabling for 160 horses with a solarium and wash down facilities available within the racecourse grounds, together with basic lodge accommodation and a canteen when staying over at shows of a duration of two days or more. There is also the space to have additional temporary stabling, if required.
The arena is also suitable for hosting horse sales, equine trade related events, clinics and can be easily adapted to suit all requirements. The arena is easily transformed into 3700sq metres of exhibition space with the simple installation of the latest plastic hard floor covering the surfaces.
Our full facility is also available to hire on a daily rate
The arena is also suitable for hosting horse sales, equine trade related events, external shows & clinics and can be easily adapted to suit all requirements. The arena is easily transformed into 3700sq metres of exhibition space with the simple installation of the latest plastic hard floor covering the surfaces. For more information on and full details please contact us.
More information, any question, contact us now!