Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Aintree International Equestrian Centre Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all competitors and spectators and must be adhered to at all times. Entry into any competition, including the hire of the Centre, shall be deemed an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Please also refer to the Aintree Racecourse Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://aintree.thejockeyclub.co.uk/pr-policies/terms-conditions.
3. All persons entering onto the Racecourse, by virtue of admission, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the General Rules of the Competition.
4. Aintree International Equestrian Centre and Aintree Racecourse reserve the right to refuse entry/hire without stating the reason, and to cancel the competition and all rights of admission.
5. Any person causing any damage, disruption or unwanted behaviour will be asked to leave the premises and will not be permitted to participate any further in the show.
6. Aintree International Equestrian Centre and Aintree Racecourse do not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, accident, damage or illness to any person, property or animal whatsoever, or for any loss whatsoever, arising out of, or occurring at any competition, show or event. It shall be a condition of entry/hire of the Centre that each entrant shall indemnify the organisers against any legal action whatsoever arising from any accident.
7. All competitors and attendees must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the officials and stewards.
8. Parents or guardians are deemed responsible for their children and they must be supervised at all times.
9. Please also note that the Collecting Ring area is for the purpose of warming up. It is strictly not a viewing or standing area, nor is it to be used by anyone other than those entered in the current class.
10. BRITISH STANDARD APPROVED HARD HATS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN MOUNTED. Full and correct attire must be worn by all competitors when competing or hiring the Centre. For show jumping all competitors and grooms, when mounted, must wear a British Standard skull/hard hat, which must be fastened. Failure to do so will incur elimination.
11. Any individual seen to be causing distress or suffering to any animal will be asked to leave the Racecourse and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
12. No horse or pony under the age of 4 years shall be ridden at any competition.
13. Any persons responsible for a stallion must ensure that they are secure at all times including within the stables and the collecting ring, and correctly displaying the appropriate FEI approved ribbons and discs.
14. All horses and ponies competing or using the Centre must be fully vaccinated against equine flu, and must not have had any vaccination in the 6 days prior to attending.
15. Vaccination requirements for stabling may vary from time to time, as dictated by the British Horseracing Authority. Please see individual event page for details. Important updates will be published on our website and on our social media pages.
16. Horses and/or ponies must not be left unattended at any time when tied outside Horseboxes or trailers.
17. No horse and/or pony may be lunged in any area of the Racecourse. Strictly no lunging in the arena or collecting ring.
18. Competitors are requested, prior to leaving, to clean up any droppings, hay, straw or shavings from around their horsebox/trailer and to dispose of these at home.
19. Dogs must be kept on leads AT ALL TIMES and must be cleaned up after. Failure to do this will result in you being asked to leave the Racecourse. No dogs are allowed on the Racecourse track or in the stable yards AT ANY TIME.
20. It is recommended that all vehicles are fitted with a fire extinguisher.
21. Aintree International Equestrian Centre reserves the right to alter any schedule at any time without prior notice. Closing dates for all shows may be altered if the classes are full.
22. All entry and hire fees include VAT@20%. All entries and hire fees must be paid for in full prior to leaving the Centre. A £15 administration fee will be payable on any outstanding accounts or dishonoured cheques, plus interest.
23. No entry or stable fees will be refunded.
24. Prize money not collected on the day will be forfeited.
25. A £20 cash deposit must be paid to the Stable Manager on arrival and will be returned once the stable has been inspected and has been fully emptied of bedding and hay.
26. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the stable area and in all buildings. Cigarette butts must be disposed of safely and in the bins provided.
27. All vehicles should be parked sensibly and enough room must be left for emergency access.
28. Any competitor who is considered by the organisers, stewards, judges to have received outside assistance without prior permission, will be eliminated from their Class.
29. It is the owners/riders responsibility to ensure that horses/ponies are the correct height for their Class.
30. The decision of the Judge on the day in all classes will be final.
31. Photographs will be taken at Equestrian and Racecourse events by a professional, licenced photographer who has been approved by ARDL. Aintree reserve the right to use these photographs for advertising purposes to promote future events. No other photographers are permitted to photograph the event.
32. Aintree Racecourse Developments Ltd use Horse Monkey as their chosen event administration system. Entry form details will be added to this system to inform competitors that their entries have been received. If competitors do not wish for this information to be shared with our chosen entry system, then we will not be able to process and accept your entry.
34. Please adhere to our Covid 19 procedures in place (due to the ever-changing situation the most up to date guidelines will be on the relevant event page).